4 day Galapagos central islands liveaboard trip Darwin Yacht
In a short 3-night itinerary, you will have the opportunity to explore the main attractions of the central Galapagos islands. You can hike on volcanic terrain, reach the summit of Bartolome island, swim alongside fascinating marine creatures such as penguins, sea turtles and sea lions, hike next to giant tortoises and marine iguanas, and end each day with a unique sunset. The Darwin yacht is an affordable option for exploring the islands, and it comes with the benefit of 20 years of service experience from the Villacis family.
- Visit Bartolome island and climb to the summit for a view of the volcanic scenery on Santiago and Isabela islands
- Explore the central islands of the archipelago for a smooth navigation and great wildlife viewing
- Walk on the lava fields of James Bay and be amazed at many colors crystalized from past eruptions
- Possibility to snorkel with penguins, sea turtles and other marine creatures at half moon bay (Bartolome Island)
- Visit 4 Islands and 6 visitor sites on a 3 night expedition class cruise
- Accommodation in double/twin bunk-bed cabins with private facilities
- All meals during cruise, drinking water, coffee & tea
- All excursions accompanied by bilingual licensed guide as per itinerary
- Cruise Fuel Surcharge
- Transfers within the islands on cruise dates as per itinerary
- Personalized 24/7 assistance during tour.
Does not Include
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee US$100 per person (in cash only on Islands)
- Galapagos Migration Card US$20 in cash per person (at Mainland’s Airport)
- Alcoholic / soft drinks, personal expenses, extras, tips and other services not specified in the program
- Bus ride from Baltra airport to Itabaca Channel: $5 per way per person in cash
- Snorkeling equipment and all sizes wet-suits for rent on board (in cash)
- Travel, medical & cancelation Insurance and any services on Mainland
- Flights to Galapagos from Quito / Guayaquil
- International flights to/from Ecuador.