Adventure cruise in the South and Central Galapagos Islands 8 days
Experience a 7-night adventure cruise in the southern and central islands of the Galapagos wildlife reserve. Enjoy a total of 14 excursions on diverse visitor sites, including wildlife-abundant Española, North Seymour, and Floreana islands. Get up close with the waved albatross at Punta Suarez, explore the cloudforest at the twin craters in the Santa Cruz highlands, and discover the pahoehoe lava fields on Santiago. All of this will be possible on the Darwin yacht, which is run by an efficient and eco-friendly operation that supports the Villacis family's livelihood.
- Accommodation in double/twin bunk-bed cabins with private facilities
- All meals during cruise, drinking water, coffee & tea
- All excursions accompanied by bilingual licensed guide as per itinerary
- Cruise Fuel Surcharge
- Transfers within the islands on cruise dates as per itinerary
- Personalized 24/7 assistance during tour.
Does not Include
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee US$100 per person (in cash only on Islands)
- Galapagos Migration Card US$20 in cash per person (at Mainland’s Airport)
- Alcoholic / soft drinks, personal expenses, extras, tips and other services not specified in the program
- Bus ride from Baltra airport to Itabaca Channel: $5 per way per person in cash
- Snorkeling equipment and all sizes wet-suits for rent on board (in cash)
- Travel, medical & cancelation Insurance and any services on Mainland
- Flights to Galapagos from Quito / Guayaquil
- International flights to/from Ecuador.